Kiss me. Take my hand and stare eagerly into my eyes. Gently push me up against the wall, move in close so your body is pressed against mine. My heart flutters and my blood rushes because I know this is it, this is going to be our first kiss. My eyes say, “follow me to the ends of the earth” and all I want to do is be yours.
The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever.
"The Lines on our hands state that we are for Forever"
""
I'm a woman
who needs to be heard and loved.
I'm not a woman
who doesnt know what she wants.

Sat celebration at LOOF was disastrous,
i mean at least for me.
I thought i would be happier this year,
i thought it would be different.
i thought alcohol could numb emotions
but it just made everything worse.

After what ever happened on sat,
i'm even more certain that i am
not alone in this journey of life.
there are friends to fall back on all the time.
Friends that i can show my
barenaked feelings and emotions to
without having to fear that they will
ridicule and laugh at them.
Friends like Minxun and Tiffanie.
I Love You Guys.

Gotta stop crying girl
Gotta be strong
cause crying aint gonna change anything.

GOOD NEWS FOR MY BIRTHDAY,
ANDREW = HOTT EYE CANDYY
HAS THE SAME BIRTHDAY AS ME.
MUCH HEARTS.


/i hate celebrations
because they remind me of you
Layout by tentylers. Image from weheartit.